Senior marketing executives from brands and agencies from around the world are represented on the first three jury panels being announced today for the WARC Awards for Effectiveness 2022.
The Awards, in association with LIONS, comprise six categories in total and recognise the best marketing campaigns that deliver business results.
This awards new ways of engaging with consumers and innovative experiences created to connect and immerse on the path to commercial success.
- Akira Mitsumasu, Vice President, CX, Data Analytics and Global Marketing, Japan Airlines, Japan - Jury Chair
- Yasmin Borain, Chief Experience Officer, Tribal Worldwide, UK
- Chris Carter, Marketing & E-commerce Director, Specsavers, UK
- Rosie Collins, Head of Strategy, BBH, UK
- Tessa Conrad, Head of Innovation, TBWA\Asia, Singapore
- Geoff Northcott, Managing Partner & CXO, AKQA, UK
- Caroline Parkes, Chief Experience Officer, RAPP, UK
- Mei Jeng Phang, Managing Director, Ensemble Worldwide, Malaysia
- Tahaab Rais, Regional Head of Strategy and Truth Central, FP7 McCann, UAE
- Anna Vogt, Chief Strategy Officer, VMLY&R, UK
This rewards short-term campaigns (with a duration of six months or less) that led directly to a sales increase.
- Zena Srivatsa Arnold, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Kimberly-Clark, US - Jury Chair
- Craig Bagno, Executive Vice President, Group Strategy Director, McCann Worldgroup, US
- Unmisha Bhatt, Chief Strategy Officer and Director, India and MENA, Tonic Worldwide, India
- Tanyalux Chuencharoensuk, Associate Digital Planning Director, Head of E-Commerce & Performance, TBWA\Thailand, Thailand
- Sam Day, Chief Marketing Officer, Confused.com, UK
- Kiera Doherty, Business, Digital and Marketing Consultant, Bright Company, UAE
- Simon Gregory, Joint Chief Strategy Officer, BBH, UK
- Shirin Majid, Executive Creative Director Europe, Virtue, UK
- Nick Walsh, CEO, VMLY&R Commerce, UAE
- Christine Wise, Chief Strategy Officer, DNA, US
- Bela Ziemann, Chief Strategy Officer, Publicis, Italy
- Kamran Zulfiqar, Brand & Advertising Manager, Cnergyico Pk Limited (Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited), Pakistan
This is for marketing initiatives that have successfully embraced a brand purpose and achieved commercial success as well as benefit for the wider community.
- Ann Mukherjee, Chairman and CEO, Pernod Ricard North America - Jury Chair
- Kiefer Casamore, General Manager, TBWA\Sustain, Australia
- Laura Chaibi, Director of Ad Marketing and Insights – International, Roku, UK
- Jitender Dabas, Chief Strategy Officer & Chief Operations Officer, McCann Worldgroup, India
- Tanja Grubner, Global Marketing and Communications Director, Feminine Care, Global Brand, Innovation & Sustainability, Essity, Germany
- Michael Herbert, CEO, Innocean, UK
- Maria Koutsoudakis, Brand & Marketing Director, Vodafone, UK
- Andy Last, CEO, MullenLowe salt, UK
- Sarah Lemarié, Co-head of Planning, Marcel Paris, France
- Kelly Rowntree, Co-CEO & Director of Strategy, Griffin Archer, US
Reinventing the way effectiveness awards are judged, these three categories will be judged using the Creative Effectiveness Ladder, a universal framework of the six main approaches for using strategy and creativity to drive specific marketing outcomes. Every shortlisted and winning entry will receive feedback on how they’ve performed on the Ladder, helping drive business and industry success.
The Awards are free to enter and open to all. Entries will be accepted until 02 March 2022. The winners will be announced at Cannes Lions in June. WARC Awards for Effectiveness 2022: more information or download the Entry Pack.