Senior marketing executives from global brands and top agencies from around the world are represented on final three jury panels being announced today for the WARC Awards for Effectiveness 2022.
The Awards, in association with LIONS, comprise six categories in total and recognise the best marketing campaigns that deliver business results.
This rewards effective campaigns from one business targeting another.
- Antonia Wade, Global CMO, PwC, UK - Jury Chair
- Kevin Arsham, Partner, B2B Specialist, MediaCom, US
- Fran Cassidy, Owner and Founder, Cassidy Media Partnership, UK
- Bhaskar Choudhuri, Chief Marketing Officer, Asia Pacific, Lenovo, India
- Bari Komitee, Vice President, B2B Marketing, The New York Times, US
- Jo Pettifer, VP UK&I Marketing, Salesforce, UK
- Susie Sroka, Managing Director, UK, Omobono, UK
- Tom Stein, Chairman and Chief Growth Officer, Stein IAS, US
- Sidse Theill, Global Head of Digital & Product Marketing, Maersk, Denmark
- Matthew Turner, Strategy Director Leo Burnett, UAE
Collaboration & Culture
This rewards brand strategies that have an impact on culture and demonstrate a business outcome.
- Michael Flatt, Director, Global Integrated Marketing, Xbox, UK - Jury Chair
- Yusuf Chuku, EVP, Client Strategy and Insights, NBC Universal, US
- Aivory Gaw, Chief Brand Officer, Boldspace Group, UK
- Chrissie Hanson, Global Chief Strategy Officer, OMD Worldwide, US
- Leila Katrib, Creative Director, VMLY&R Commerce, UAE
- Masa Okazaki, Head of Planning and Consulting, TBWA\HAKUHODO, Japan
- Pascal Perrochon, Brand Planning & Engagement Leader, Pernod Ricard, France
- Austin Powers, Global Marketing Strategy Director, ViewSonic, Singapore
- Iuren Ramiro, Strategy and Communications Manager Rufus / Amazon, IPG Initiative, Brazil
- Deidre Smalls-Landau, Chief Marketing Officer and EVP, Global Culture, Universal McCann, US
- Akira Suzuki, Director, Head of Global Business Marketing, TikTok For Business, Japan
- Nicola Wardell, Managing Director, The Agency, Specsavers, UK
This is for campaigns that have invested in building a brand over time (12 months or more).
- Suresh Balaji, APAC CMO, HSBC, Hong Kong - Jury Chair
- Samira Ebrahim, European ICP Strategy Director, Mars Pet Nutrition, UK
- Will Grundy, Head of Planning, adam&eveDDB, UK
- Michelle Kiely, Managing Director of Global Strategy & Growth, McCann Worldgroup, US
- Matthew Kingston, Head of Strategy, TBWA\New Zealand, New Zealand
- Christine Ng, Chief Executive Officer, BBH China and Publicis Worldwide Shanghai, China
- Tara Nolan, Chief Global Growth Officer, BeenThereDoneThat, US
- Tim Polder, Head of Strategy NYC, Fred & Farid, US
- Steve Shames, Executive Vice President, Global Marketing Strategy and Transformation Practice Lead, Publicis Groupe, US
- Alison Tilling, CSO, VMLY&R ANZ, Australia
Reinventing the way effectiveness awards are judged, the B2B category will be deliberated using the B2B Effectiveness Ladder – a universal framework of the six main types of effects that B2B marketing produces, showing how to use strategy and creativity to drive specific B2B marketing outcomes. The Collaboration & Culture and Sustained Growth categories will be judged using the Creative Effectiveness Ladder.
Every winning and shortlisted entry will receive feedback on how they’ve performed on the Ladders, helping drive business and industry success.
The Awards are free to enter and open to all. Entries will be accepted until 02 March 2022. The winners will be announced at Cannes Lions in June.WARC Awards for Effectiveness 2022: more information or download the Entry Pack.