The findings are based on the results of this year’s WARC Rankings – Creative 100, Effective 100, Media 100 – which track the results of the most prestigious and rigorous creative, effectiveness and media award shows in the world (as determined by the industry) to provide a global and independent benchmark of marketing success.
WARC has combined results from each of this year’s WARC Rankings, compiled from performances in award shows during 2018, to produce a series of reports that highlight the top-performers in each region.
- Exclusive the Rainbow (Skittles), Data vs. Car (VIA Rail) and The Impact of Fearless Girl (State Street Global Advisors) are the top campaigns for creativity, effectiveness and media in North America.
- BBDO New York is top agency. BBDO Worldwide is top network.
- VIA Rail is top brand. Procter & Gamble is top advertiser.
- My Line (Vive Digital Program), The Awesome Is Here (Cerveza Victoria) and SuperPromoNoblex (Newsan) are the top campaigns for creativity, effectiveness and media in Latin America.
- MediaCom Mexico City is top agency. Wunderman Thompson is top network.
- Cerveza Victoria is top LATAM brand. Anheuser-Busch InBev is top advertiser.
The full reports are available to WARC subscribers and include the top ten for each table and case studies of the top ranked campaigns. For more information visit the WARC Rankings site.
Other geographical ‘Best of the Best’ reports are available for Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, and the UK.
Sourced from WARC